After hearing the interview Ashton Kutcher gave on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Charlie Sheen had some choice words to give his 'Two and a Half Men' replacement on Twitter.
but news flash Dood, you ever tell me to shut the F*** up, EVER again, and I'll put you on a hospital food diet for a year. c #YaFeelMe Jr?— Charlie Sheen (@charliesheen) February 6, 2014
Pop Star Katy Perry just recently rounded off a clean 50 million followers on Twitter, beating Justin Bieber to the social media milestone who is sitting pretty at about 49.2 million.
One thing to consider when thinking about this accomplishment is that Twitter does remove fake, spam or interactive accounts when displaying the overall tally of followers. A "fake follower check" on StatusPeople.com reports that 34% of Katy Perry's followers are fake. An impressive number, nonetheless. Below is the current top ten "most-followed" Twitter users:
1. Katy Perry (@KatyPerry): 50 million followers
2. Justin Bieber (@JustinBieber): 49.2 million followers
3. Barack Obama (@BarackObama): 41.2million followers
4. Lady Gaga: (@LadyGaga): 41 million followers
5. YouTube: (@YouTube): 38.9 million followers
6. Taylor Swift: (@TaylorSwift13): 38.7 million followers
7. Britney Spears: (@BritneySpears): 35.6 million followers
8. Rihanna (@Rihanna): 33.8 million followers
9. Instagram (@Instagram): 30.5 million followers
10. Justin Timberlake (@JTimberlake): 30.2 million followers
Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell want to make one thing clear to the paparazzi: their infant daughter is off limits! The couple have urged followers of their Twitter accounts to boycott magazines that publish photos of the children of celebrities.
Please boycott magazines that run pics of "celebrity children." They shouldn't be punished for who their parents are.— dax shepard (@daxshepard1) January 27, 2014
The "look at the celebs kid at the park!" teaches us a disengaged vouyerism. think abt how being followed by photos all day effects THE KID.— Kristen Bell (@IMKristenBell) January 27, 2014
I wont do interviews 4 entities that pay photogs to take pics of my baby anymore. I care more about my integrity & my values than my career.— Kristen Bell (@IMKristenBell) January 27, 2014
Now think about how you play the MOST NECESSARY role in the sad chain of events-the consumer. Things won't change till the consumer does.— Kristen Bell (@IMKristenBell) January 27, 2014