You'll understand once you watch this:
TMZ has put together this excellent highlight reel of a recent 4 1/2 hour deposition hearing where the Biebs is being sued for allegedly ordering his bodyguard to beat up a member of the paparazzi.
The mashup includes all of Bieber's antics during the hearing which are likely to make your head spin. One of my favorite "arguments" he had during the hearing: "How could I ever be aware of something, knowing something? That's physically impossible."
Pop Star Katy Perry just recently rounded off a clean 50 million followers on Twitter, beating Justin Bieber to the social media milestone who is sitting pretty at about 49.2 million.
One thing to consider when thinking about this accomplishment is that Twitter does remove fake, spam or interactive accounts when displaying the overall tally of followers. A "fake follower check" on StatusPeople.com reports that 34% of Katy Perry's followers are fake. An impressive number, nonetheless. Below is the current top ten "most-followed" Twitter users:
1. Katy Perry (@KatyPerry): 50 million followers
2. Justin Bieber (@JustinBieber): 49.2 million followers
3. Barack Obama (@BarackObama): 41.2million followers
4. Lady Gaga: (@LadyGaga): 41 million followers
5. YouTube: (@YouTube): 38.9 million followers
6. Taylor Swift: (@TaylorSwift13): 38.7 million followers
7. Britney Spears: (@BritneySpears): 35.6 million followers
8. Rihanna (@Rihanna): 33.8 million followers
9. Instagram (@Instagram): 30.5 million followers
10. Justin Timberlake (@JTimberlake): 30.2 million followers
The day Justin Bieber was arrested in Miami a petition was created to deport Bieber and revoke his green card. Today, the petition has reached the 100,000 signature threshold which warrants a response from the Obama administration.
Don't get your hopes up, Bieber haters. There have been other responses to not so pertinent petitions which received 100,000 signatures such as this response about creating a Death Star.