Building a fire in the middle of the living room isn't "safe" or "advised" so we'll have to make do.
I'd be happy to scrape candle wax off my table for a few weeks if it means I get to light my chandelier on fire. Bring it!
Remember kids, always be sure to extinguish flaming snacks and beverages before consuming. Just ask my right eyebrow. RIP Righty!
Via Incredible Things
Fires are dirty and hot and dangerous and a pain. 8-bit art is none of these things. Decision made.
I'll never really outgrow the desire to be a giant industrial machine capable of dousing giant fires. Gimme!