Amanda Bynes Accidentally Soaks Dog in Gasoline

Favorite
crazy,Amanda Bynes,fire,crime,dogs
- -

On Monday night, Amanda Bynes rushed into a liquor store with her pomeranian in her out-stretched arms and rushed immediately to an employee only area. Turns out, as she was building a fire in an elderly lady's driveway, she may have spilled gasoline over her dog. The police have put her on psychiatric hold, fearing for her safety and the safety of others.

Download the new Cheezburger app for a chance to win a PS4! in Cheezburger 's Hangs on LockerDome